Sticking Photos on Freezer as Therapy

Sticking a poster, photos, or even notes on freezer is absolutely normal. I am sure some of you may have some special stuffs sticking on your freezer. Sure I also stick photos and recipes of cake and meal.

In the old time, when I was a young high school student, the photos I chose to stick were not the good, beautiful, or cute ones. Instead, I collected photos of unique and funny persons and decided to stick them on my freezer. Rhoma Irama was one of my victims. Several photos of him were successfully stuck. As far as I could remember, due to my insanity I even freeze Rhoma Iramas postcard into the freezer. At that time, when I came back from school, I would always be laughing loudly and felt great pleasure after looking his face. I didnt know how that custom could exist in my attitude. Maybe I just wanted to relax and release all annoying things happened during my day. To Mr. Rhoma, I apologize for what I have done in the past. Please forgive me! Peace. You are really a great dangdut singer. Yes King of Dangdut.

And now the level of my odd habit has decreased drastically. Since I became an uncle I chose to stick Alifya's photos.

Recent Alifya's photos
See! Her photos could always reduce my blood pressure.