Born To Be A Sleeper?

It seems that some cat lovers already missed Mudreg and have requested more pictures of him. Since I am a novice in photography field, I still get difficulties to find interesting angles, compositions, moments, and so on just to take a single picture of Mudreg when he is awake. You know it is hard to ask Mudreg to freeze in a certain funny position. Is it possible to suddenly say this "Freeze! I am gonna take your pic!" to Mudreg when he poses in a funny and amusing manner? Ha-ha I don't think so :P For me, the easier way to take his pictures is when he is falling into a sleep. Definitely easy.

According to my maid and my incomplete observation, he usually sleeps over 11 hours in a day. Is cat really born to be a sleeper? Or maybe it's just my super duper lazy Mudreg, isn't it?

Okay, here's the lazy cat I took several days ago. Enjoy!

He felt comfortable lying on that chair and hence ready to sleep.


I am ready to sleep, whoah...!

Click the pics bellow to see their actual size.

Sleeping over my 'Kijang' minibusSleeping at my working room









Sleeping so deep on sofa







Which one do you like the most?