"Saur Sepuh" Theme

Tired of calling mpus to all my kittens, finally I have names for each of them. I thought it could be fun to have a theme name for the kittens. So I remembered "Saur Sepuh" an epic that was familiar to almost Indonesian people - as far as I was concerned. First the story might have been heard from local radio then it become more famous when the epic went to a colossal film. At that time I was a little boy :)

I simply call Si Ndut (Fatty Mom) for the mother. She kittened 3 males and a female. Sadly, the youngest was already dead. He was unable to compete with his brothers and sister sucking his mother's milk. He was indeed premature. However I already gave him a name though. His name was "Raden Bentar".

I call "Brahma Kumbara" for the oldest male. I simply call him "Bram" for short. Sounds good, right? :D I like calling "Arya Kamandanu" for his brother. ""Ary" or "Danu" is his nick. I think "Sakawuni" is a proper name for the female. Her nick is "Say" but it is not necessary to call her "Sakaw" :D You know the meaning, don't you? ;)

I would like to apologize to every one who has the same name to all my kittens.

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

William Shakespeare