Guilt-Free Chocolates

I was checking my news-agreegator client to see what's new on my favorite weblogs and to get fresh news on my-interested-certain-topics. Then I came across Emil's Weblog that is currently talking about Chocolate.

Yeah it's all about the valentine day, friendster becomes pink, chocolates are sold everywhere, many bloggers must have prepared a special post to greet this special day to a special person which I think it will be full of surprises. Hohohoho.... ;-)

Okay, back to topic. Emil says that Chocolates are the most common comodity to sell during valentine days in Japan. Even, many stores have been selling chocolates since January. Girls will give chocolates to a man she likes. For me, Giri Choko is more than enough :D

But that's not the point I'm going to say. You might be some of people who are being advised for not consuming chocolates due to certain diseases (How about those girls who are currently on their strict diet programs? :P). On the other hand, you are a chocolate-holic who'll definitely be drooling everytime you look at chocolates. Do not be desperate! There are a new kind of chocolate that's called guilt-free chocolates. Yeah you won't feel guilty if you eat chocolates. Hohoho... it's some kind of great innovation discovered by a group of 19 years-old Singaporean students who are currently studying at Singapore Polytechnic.

They plan to market the chocolates commercially though. Anyhow the chocolates have to be a hundred percents well tested first. Will it be available on Indonesian market? We'll see lah.

Oh yeah, I don't celebrate valentine day. For me, everyday is always full of love ;-) But girls, if you wanna give me chocolates, please do not hesitate! I would be pleased and happy to take your presents. *GR Abis*