Kenduri Cinta

Zulfikar told us his great impression about Kenduri Cinta (KC) he already attended. To tell the truth, KC on July was the last occasion I visited. I went there with Barlie, Faturrahman, Zul, and Luluk. It was three months ago. The last two occasions I was absent due to some ridiculous reasons. I think someone is already disappointed knowing that I am absolutely not able to visit the occasion again for the three times respectively. Sorry Sis, I think you should call barlie and ask him wheter he can go or not.

Yeah, My plane will take off to Jogja on Saturday at 7:00 AM. I am afraid that I will be extremely exhausted if I insist to come to KC. FYI, KC starts performing on Friday at 08:00 PM and will probably finish around 01:30 AM to 02:00 AM in the early morning. Frankly, I miss the performance of Kyai Kanjeng, Cak Nun, Taufik Ismail, Jose Rizal Manua, Ananto, Novia Kolopaking, and many more…

Additional links about KC and Emha Ainun Najib: