Welcome Home My Precious Photoshop Book :)

It was in April 1998. The time was hard (the US$ sank Rupiah). I just came back from Singapore having few bucks left. However, the money was so precious to me. When I changed it to Rupiah, at that time, I could spend the money to buy a new up-to-date PC replacing my antique Amd486DX 100MHz with 16 MB of RAM and a 2MB VRAM 32-bit graphic card. Anyhow, I chose to spend the money to buy some good books.

I am always fascinated with graphic design and manipulation. Then I remembered this dude whose vision are about same with mine. For short then, we decided to go to old Glodok Plaza hunting for a good Photoshop book. Finally, we agreed to get this "Photoshop Channel Chops" book.

The book is still among the best Photoshop books ever. It attempts to write advanced topics about working with Alpha Channels, multi-channel documents, and the calculation commands.

I did not really know how this book had gone abroad from one person to other persons for six years. I had managed to read only few pages of ˜Introduction Chapter". Ha-ha, finally it was yesterday when the book came back to my home. Apparently, an old pal of this guy had borrowed the book and forgot to turn it back. Well, it's okay. At least lots of person could learn from and I could manage to finish the book again though :)

My precious Photoshop Book
Welcome home! Where have you been my dear? You look so bad now :(