I'm Free to Decide

I look up to any decision of Indonesian people to choose their president. But, I have my own decision not to choose one of the two candidates. Instead, I chose my own fictive choice though :D

I am totally dissappointed with the two candidates. No one has explained and described their work schedule and master plan for the following five years completely. I also have been waiting for the announcement of their 'ministers wanna be' that will occupy in the next cabinet. But they never did it completely. If only they had done that I would have changed my mind. They just showed off...

Whoever the president is, corruptors must be punished to the pinalty death! The request looks simple but it has more complexities than any president could handle.

I prefer SBY and Hasyim :P
I prefer SBY and Hasyim duet. Unfortunately it's just my bizzare thought :P