A Day with Mudreg

Me: "Yoo-hoo! Mudreg!"

Me: "Where are you? It's time for you to take a bath!"

Me: "Here you go! Oh okay! I love you too but don't sleep all day long!"

I love you too

Me: "See! You looked so dirty."

Mudreg: "Gosh, I am still sleepy! I'll hide somewhere."

Hiding from annoying guy

Me: "Don't run away from me!"

Hiding from annoying guy

Me: "Ah ha! Are you trying to hide from me. I know where you are though!"

Me: "Ha ha ha, bingo here you are again!"

Here you go Mudreg!

Mudreg: "Damn! I must try another way to avoid this annoying guy!"

Mudreg: "Hmm I got an idea! (A bulb illuminates over his head)"

Me: "Mudreg, don't play trick on me! I know where you are gonna hide."

Me: "Yoo-hoo, where are you?"

Me: "Ha ha Fool you! Don't pretend yourself as a rabbit. I don't pet a rabbit."

Pretending as a rabbit

Mudreg: "(sniff) I'll hide a gain!"

I can see your feet!

Me: "I see your feet though! Are you trying to hide from me again? It's useless."

Mudreg: "Okay! I give up! I hate water!"

Water time

Mudreg: "I hate water! I am soaked and freezing."

Dry up myself

Mudreg: "Now, I have to dry up myself!"

Mudreg: "It's over now! (Yawn) I am still sleepy."

Mudreg: "(Yawn) sleep well."

Time to sleep again

Me: "Cats! Don't sleep over my bag! Lazy cat!"